The only fuel needed in life for anyone to succeed is ambition and when it is allowed to fuel one’s desires, then you’re indeed unstoppable.
Just like Williams Shakespeare said “We know what we are, but know not what we may be”. Keep pushing forward relentlessly with these 30 Must know words that will keep your Ambition Moving and you definitely see that you can achieve anything.
1. “A man’s worth is no greater than his ambitions.” —Marcus Aurelius
2. “Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose.” —Frank Tyger
4. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” —Napoleon Hill
5. “Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.” —Elvis Presley
7. “Ambition is the last refuge of the failure.” —Oscar Wilde
8. “Great minds have purposes, others have wishes” – Washington Irving
10. “Ambitions tend to remain undisturbed by realities.” —Frank Herbert
11. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” —Dwayne Johnson
13. “Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road.” – Dag Hammarskjöld
14. “In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
16. “Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.” – Franklin Roosevelt
17. ” I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
19. “You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.” – Ruth E. Renkl
20. “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” —Salvador Dalí
22. “Ambition beats genius 99 percent of the time.” —Jay Leno
23. “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.” —Mark Twain
25. “I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.” – Thomas Carlyle
26. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
28. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” – George S. Patton
29. “If You Are Working on Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
Udochi, Stephen John (Yudee) is an ICT enthusiast who loves to inspire and be inspired by the power of uplifting words. To learn more about him, visit the inspiredwordcast about page.